Hospital optometry webinar: Virtual clinics in the keratoconus and contact lens services during Covid-19 and beyond
This webinar will explore the steps taken to implement a virtual review clinic in the contact lens service at Moorfields Eye Hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic. The presentation will look at how the clinics were implemented, outlining what was involved, how patients were stratified, as well as highlighting the pitfalls that emerged along the way.
There is one interactive CET point available for this webinar. To be eligible for the point you need to watch the duration of the webinar via a computer or handheld device. If you listen via the telephone only you will not be eligible for the point.
Hospital optometrist virtual series
This session is part of the hospital optometry virtual series - a combination of webinars and peer discussions that are being hosted by the AOP due to the Hospital Optometrists Annual Conference being unable to take place due to the current government guidelines. We hope to see you in 2021 for the 46th Hospital Optometrists Annual Conference.
Other events in this series:
- 3 November, Hospital optometry webinar: Virtual low vision services
- 4 November, Hospital optometry peer discussion (non-IP) - online
- 10 November, Hospital optometry webinar: Future proofing your AMD service
- 11 November, Hospital optometry peer discussion (IP) - online
- 24 November, Hospital optometry webinar: Assessing and managing the impact of COVID-19 on cataract waiting lists and telemedicine helplines at Moorfields
7:00PM - 8:15PM