Discover more about what drives us
We are the leading representative membership organisation for optometrists in the UK. We support over 82% of practising optometrists to fulfil their professional roles to protect the nation’s eye health. We protect, support and represent our members throughout their careers
Latest news See all
- AOP statement on 'ghost clinics'
- As the clocks go back an hour on Sunday, the AOP warns drivers to take extra care on the road
- AOP responds to Dr Ellie Cannon's article 'Answers to non-covid health questions' published in the Mail on Sunday
- OFNC update: Covid-19 funding for optical practices in England
- Optometry bodies say funding uncertainty on GOC education plans threatens patient safety and public confidence