Hospital optometry webinar: Future proofing your AMD service
During this webinar, Dawn Sim, Retinal and Cataract Consultant at Moorfields Eye Hospital, will look at the pathways for patients with diabetic macular oedema, age-related macular degeneration, and retinal vein occlusions moving through the intravitreal injection service.
The session will also cover the use of home vision tests, home monitoring, PROMs, virtual imaging clinics, and video consultations to improve clinic flow and capacity.
There is one interactive CET point available for this webinar. To be eligible for the point you need to watch the duration of the webinar via a computer or handheld device. If you listen via the telephone only you will not be eligible for the point.
Hospital optometrist virtual series
This session is part of the hospital optometry virtual series - a combination of webinars and peer discussions that are being hosted by the AOP due to the Hospital Optometrists Annual Conference being unable to take place as normal, due to the current government guidelines. We hope to see you in 2021 for the 46th Hospital Optometrists Annual Conference.
Other events in this series:
- 3 November, Hospital optometry webinar: Virtual low vision services
- 4 November, Hospital optometry peer discussion (non-IP) - online
- 11 November, Hospital optometry peer discussion (IP) - online
- 17 November, Hospital optometry webinar: Virtual clinics in the contact lens service. What have we learned from COVID-19?
- 24 November, Hospital optometry webinar: Assessing and managing the impact of COVID-19 on cataract waiting lists and telemedicine helplines at Moorfields
19:00 - 20:15
Future proofing your AMD service