Building the happiness habit - wellbeing webinar series
The last two years has tested us all beyond imagination, leaving many feeling emotionally drained, mentally exhausted and lacking in a sense of fulfilment. Through this wellbeing series, the AOP hopes to help you reconnect with what your life should be filled with and guided by - happiness.
This four part webinar series has been designed as a journey, ensuring that you have time across the year to embed your learning and new habits in between. This webinar will be the last in the series. All previous wellbeing webinars have been recorded and will be available in the recorded webinar section on the website.
- Wellbeing webinar one - Aiming for happiness - 22 March 2022
- Wellbeing webinar two - Achieving your happiness - 29 June 2022
- Wellbeing webinar three - Stabilising your happiness - 27 September 2022
- Wellbeing webinar four - Protecting your happiness - Book now below
Wellbeing webinar four - Protecting your happiness – how to improve your resilience to bounce forward from unexpected challenges
In recent years, we have faced significant disruption to our established patterns of life and work. As we all explore the challenges that have resulted, this session will share important principles to help with your adaptation and moving forward. Building and maintaining resilience is important for your personal health, your work and the teams that you work with. This interactive session will concentrate on your strengths and introduce building blocks of resilience, reviewing ideas and tools that you will be able to instantly apply to your personal and professional life as you go forward into 2023.
By the end of this webinar, you will:
- Be able to see change as an opportunity rather than a setback
- Think of asking for help and offering help as a strategic advantage!
- Look at how to create realistic optimism and how it helps you navigate challenges
- Start thinking about your personal vision or purpose and how that can guide your decision making
Please note that this session is not CPD-accredited.
- The meeting will take place using Zoom
- We recommend that you use a computer or tablet device to participate in this meeting
- You will not be able to participate in this meeting if you are using Chromebooks/Chrome OS or Zoom Rooms as you will be unable to join breakout rooms
19:00 - 20:00
Protecting your happiness – how to improve your resilience to bounce back from unexpected challenges.
Trevor has been working in personal and professional development training for over nine years, developing and delivering a wide range of workshops, webinars and one to one coaching. He has held various management and leadership positions throughout his career. In addition, he has been involved in recruiting for over 20 years. This gives him an excellent understanding of dynamic working environments and challenges.
Trevor spent several years training as a career's consultant with the University of London and was one of a select group used to deliver professional training in careers and skills. Subsequently becoming a freelancer in this field.
Trevor works with clients such as Health Education England, The British Medical Association, Association of Optometrists, and a number of high-profile HE institutions such as UCL, SOAS and LSHTM. Trevor regularly designs and delivers programmes bespoke to clients and is highly sought after for repeat delivery.