Building the happiness habit - wellbeing webinar series
The last two years has tested us all beyond imagination, leaving many feeling emotionally drained, mentally exhausted, and lacking in a sense of fulfilment. Through this wellbeing series, the AOP hopes to help you reconnect with what your life should be filled with and guided by - happiness.
This four part webinar series has been designed as a journey, ensuring that you have time across the year to embed your learning and new habits in between; however, the webinars can also be attended as standalone sessions that you feel might support a specific need. Find out more about the next wellbeing webinars below.
- Wellbeing webinar one - Aiming for happiness - Recording available below
- Wellbeing webinar two - Achieving your happiness - 29 June 2022
- Wellbeing webinar three - Stabilising your happiness - 27 September 2022
- Wellbeing webinar four - Protecting your happiness - 24 November 2022
Wellbeing webinar one - Aiming for happiness – setting the direction for your future
Every day we are presented with a potentially overwhelming volume of inputs, tasks, responsibilities and demands for our attention, both personally and professionally. How do you figure out which to engage with and which will move you away from where you would like to be? Have you even given thought to where you would actually like to be? In this webinar, we aim to help you bring some clarity to the chaos by helping you build or enhance your vision and goals, empowering you to make strategic moves in the right direction for your journey towards happiness.
By the end of this webinar, you will:
- Have used strategies to reflect on what you are aiming for in your personal and professional life, identifying what happiness and success looks like for you
- Identified what steps you can take towards your goals and how your personal values can support that
- Consider how best to distribute your energy and what might be slowing your progress
- Have looked at approaches to protecting yourself through strategies for saying ‘no’!
- The meeting will take place using Zoom
- We recommend that you use a computer or tablet device to participate in this meeting
19:00 - 20:00
Aiming for happiness – setting the direction for your future
Trevor has been working in personal and professional development training for over nine years, developing and delivering a wide range of workshops, webinars and one to one coaching. He has held various management and leadership positions throughout his career. In addition, he has been involved in recruiting for over 20 years. This gives him an excellent understanding of dynamic working environments and challenges.
Trevor spent several years training as a career's consultant with the University of London and was one of a select group used to deliver professional training in careers and skills. Subsequently becoming a freelancer in this field.
Trevor works with clients such as Health Education England, The British Medical Association, Association of Optometrists, and a number of high-profile HE institutions such as UCL, SOAS and LSHTM. Trevor regularly designs and delivers programmes bespoke to clients and is highly sought after for repeat delivery.