Building the happiness habit - wellbeing webinar series
The last two years has tested us all beyond imagination, leaving many feeling emotionally drained, mentally exhausted and lacking in a sense of fulfilment. Through this wellbeing series, the AOP hopes to help you reconnect with what your life should be filled with and guided by - happiness.
This four part webinar series has been designed as a journey, ensuring that you have time across the year to embed your learning and new habits in between; however, the webinars can also be attended as standalone sessions that you feel might support a specific need. Find out more about the next wellbeing webinars below.
- Wellbeing webinar one - Aiming for happiness - 22 March 2022
- Wellbeing webinar two - Achieving your happiness - Book now below
- Wellbeing webinar three - Stabilising your happiness - 27 September 2022
- Wellbeing webinar four - Protecting your happiness - 24 November 2022
Wellbeing webinar two - Achieving your happiness – how to manage your time and priorities to help you reach the goals that matter to you
Work and other life priorities are making increasing demands on our time that push us to the edge of our ability to cope. There is no simple answer to this - no 'one size fits all' solution to making the most effective use of your time. In this practical webinar, we will look at the most common strategies for personal effectiveness and prioritising tasks on a daily, weekly or longer-term basis. You will take the strategies for a short test drive in order to identify what might work best for you. Don’t let your tasks drive you, choose what you will do next and why that is important.
By the end of this webinar, you will:
- Have tested several time/task management strategies to find what will be most effective for you
- Know how to increase valuable outcomes through understanding what your priorities are and which need your time the most
- Understand the role of focus in achieving your goals and the perils of ‘multi-tasking’
- Appreciate the power and potential of routines and automations to help you free up time
Please note that this session is not CPD-accredited.
- The meeting will take place using Zoom
- We recommend that you use a computer or tablet device to participate in this meeting
- You will not be able to participate in this meeting if you are using Chromebooks/Chrome OS or Zoom Rooms as you will be unable to join breakout rooms
19:00 - 20:00
Achieving your happiness - how to manage your time and priorities to attain maximum life-satisfaction.
Trevor has been working in personal and professional development training for over nine years, developing and delivering a wide range of workshops, webinars and one to one coaching. He has held various management and leadership positions throughout his career. In addition, he has been involved in recruiting for over 20 years. This gives him an excellent understanding of dynamic working environments and challenges.
Trevor spent several years training as a career's consultant with the University of London and was one of a select group used to deliver professional training in careers and skills. Subsequently becoming a freelancer in this field.
Trevor works with clients such as Health Education England, The British Medical Association, Association of Optometrists, and a number of high-profile HE institutions such as UCL, SOAS and LSHTM. Trevor regularly designs and delivers programmes bespoke to clients and is highly sought after for repeat delivery.