Building the happiness habit - wellbeing webinar series
The last two years has tested us all beyond imagination, leaving many feeling emotionally drained, mentally exhausted and lacking in a sense of fulfilment. Through this wellbeing series, the AOP hopes to help you reconnect with what your life should be filled with and guided by - happiness.
This four part webinar series has been designed as a journey, ensuring that you have time across the year to embed your learning and new habits in between; however, the webinars can also be attended as standalone sessions that you feel might support a specific need. Find out more about the last in the wellbeing webinar series below.
- Wellbeing webinar one - Aiming for happiness - 22 March 2022
- Wellbeing webinar two - Achieving your happiness - 29 June 2022
- Wellbeing webinar three - Stabilising your happiness - Book now below
- Wellbeing webinar four - Protecting your happiness - 24 November 2022
Wellbeing webinar three - Stabilising your happiness – learning how to value yourself and put your needs first
The value of knowing your worth isn’t something that we necessarily regularly think about, but it is crucial to our happiness. In this session, we’ll start to assess how you can discover and stay connected to your values. For all of us there will be times when we have feelings of self-doubt and by understanding more about how imposter syndrome manifests itself, we can create the boundaries we need to be kinder to ourselves and shape our life and happiness in the direction that we would like it to take.
By the end of this webinar, you will:
- Appreciate how imposter syndrome manifests itself in your work and life context
- Learn the three elements of self-compassion and question why you can be hard on yourself
- Recognise how self-limiting beliefs and your mindset plays a crucial role in valuing yourself and your needs
- Gain practical tools and techniques that you can positively take control of your happiness
Please note that this session is not CPD-accredited.
- The meeting will take place using Zoom
- We recommend that you use a computer or tablet device to participate in this meeting
- You will not be able to participate in this meeting if you are using Chromebooks/Chrome OS or Zoom Rooms as you will be unable to join breakout rooms
19:00 - 20:00
Stabilising your happiness – learning how to value yourself and put your needs first.
Susie Edwards is the director of WonderIf, a professional training and coaching organisation. Susie works with healthcare professionals, business leaders and entrepreneurs to help them to be more productive, successful and happy in their roles.
With over 15 years’ experience she trains individuals, teams and organisations to develop their communication, leadership and career potential.
Formal qualifications include MA, MSc and Post Grad Diploma and as a trained practitioner in the Thomas Kilmann Conflict Instrument and MBTI, she brings a wealth of experience, insight and energy to each webinar, e-learning or masterclass that she delivers.