Representing your voice
Our student representatives give you a voice
We want to make sure that you receive the right help and support throughout your degree. To help us deliver this to you, we've appointed student representatives who represent your voice and address the needs and concerns of students at every level.
Our student representatives ensure that our student members’ interests are addressed at a local and national level. As part of their role at the AOP, student representatives perform the following duties:
- Getting involved in planning, contributing to and shaping the AOP
- Exploring how the AOP offers student support and benefits
- Helping develop student initiatives
- Attending and assisting at various events
- Contributing to student communications, such as social media and in our journal Optometry Today (OT)
To find out more about how you can help shape your profession and register your interest in becoming a student rep please email [email protected]
To find out how else we represent your needs, and provide membership that makes a difference, read Representing members' interests.
Connect with students and pre-reg optometrists all over the UK in the...