Leaders' commitments to inclusion
The 100% Respect campaign aims to rally the business community in the sector to help create equality and inclusion within the workplace.
The Leaders' commitments below outline a specific set of actions that business leaders or owners will take to foster healthy and safe practice environments.
- We will make standards of behaviour clear to everyone promoting a culture of personal responsibility for treating people with respect and dignity and adopting a zero tolerance approach to discrimination
- We will actively encourage employees to highlight issues about inequality and to propose change
- We will make it clear how staff can raise a grievance if discrimination happens and deal with any grievances fairly
- We will provide suitable training to ensure people understand what equality, diversity and inclusion are and how to respond to issues, including education around unconscious bias
- We will celebrate diversity within our organisation raising awareness of the importance of different views, perspectives and ideas for best business performance
- We will have clear and up-to-date policies and processes that promote equality, diversity and inclusion and ensure all staff are treated fairly
- We sign-up to implementing the AOP Guidance for employers
Join the campaign and sign-up to our Leaders' commitments.