Reynolds Opticians teams up with rugby team for three-year partnership
03 October 2018
Penzance-based independent, Reynolds Opticians, has been named as the official eye care partner for The Cornish Pirates.
The opticians has teamed up with the rugby players in a three-year partnership that will see Reynolds Opticians provide eye care for the sports team.
Through the partnership, the organisations will work together to promote the importance of eye health and regular eye checks with all team players and associates.
Optometrist and owner of Reynolds Opticians, Marcus Slater, said: “We are absolutely delighted to be the official eye care provider to the Cornish Pirates. Precise eyesight and good eye health is so important in rugby as it is in all sport.
“We very much look forward to a close relationship with the club and its associates, and welcome the chance to contribute to the provision of eye health education to the Pirates’ grass roots programs.”
COO of Cornish Pirates, Robin James, said: “Clear vision is so important, and we welcome onboard Reynolds Opticians.”
He added that he looks forward to working with Reynolds Opticians to ensure a successful partnership both on and off the pitch.
- UK surgeon finds 27 missing contact lenses in woman’s eye
- Focusing in: Optegra on adjusting over the past few years
- Providing eye care for patients with dementia
- “We have not seen absences of this level since the start of the pandemic”
- Essilor achieves a world record with its new Special Lenses range