Our 2022/2023 member surveys
Our surveys for practising members and students members have now closed
We have completed the next phase in our member research project, conducted for us by market research experts, Research by Design.
We asked members to share their views, challenges and expectations for their careers and for the profession – now and in the future – in our member surveys for practising members and optometry students respectively.
As our members’ lifetime career partner, it is vital that we have a current understanding of what you need, so that we fulfil our mission to ‘serve, protect and promote’ our members.
We will be publishing the results of our member research later in 2023.
To say thank you to members that took part, we will be making a total donation of £350 to the Optical Benevolent Fund – providing financial assistance in times of need.
We have also randomly selected five AOP members who took part in the surveys as part of a prize draw:
- Alison Walker is the winner of a Volk Digital Wide Field Lens. The prize is kindly supplied with the generous support of Keeler
- Joanna Davies is winner a Volk Super Field Lens. The prize is kindly supplied with the generous support of Keeler
- Ameenah Mughal is a winner of £50 voucher
- Aamina Aziz is a winner of £50 voucher
- Khushi Thakkar is a winner of £50 voucher
For further information on our member research project, please read our FAQs.