This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll use your passion for service and provide an outstanding level of care for our customers. I think that’s a big opportunity!
The customer is everything to me, and at Boots, working with me (optometrist), the practice manager (DO), and optical consultants, you’ll create a culture where everyone is friendly and passionate about doing the right thing for them. Together these elements will play a big part in making us number one for customer care.
If you're feeling stuck or bored where you are, why not consider the opportunity of living in the amazingly diverse city of Brighton?
- My modern, refitted, franchised practice is the perfect place to develop as an optometrist in this small, cosy, two-testing room environment
- Wonderful chance to live by the sea
- Practice equipped with OCT, Tonoref 3, Henson 9000, phoroptor
- Highly experienced support staff
- 30-minute testing times
- Full or part-time hours to suit your lifestyle
- No Sundays, evenings or Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Professional fees paid.
What you’ll need to have
I'm looking for a really great person, with a friendly personality. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all, it’s the people that are at the heart of our business. It’s a fantastic opportunity to add to your own development, and a chance to learn more about us as a business. It could open up even more opportunities with my business in the future. It isn’t just about experience, I'm interested in seeing a bit more, the real you – and that makes us all feel proud.
If applying for this role, please mention that you saw the advert on the OT website.