William Morris to showcase new styles at 100% Optical 2020
The eyewear company has incorporated textile designs from the William Morris Gallery into its new collection
William Morris will launch new models from the William Morris Gallery collection, as well as styles from its London and Black Label ranges.
Speaking about the Gallery collection, founder and owner of William Morris, Robert William Morris, told OT that the range is a “true collaboration” between the eyewear company and Victorian textile designer’s gallery.
“On the first launch we’ve been very subtle by putting the print on the inside temple. We felt that if we put it on the front of the frame it would’ve been too much. The new launch in January will be on the outside as well just to see the reaction from opticians and customers,” he explained.
- UK surgeon finds 27 missing contact lenses in woman’s eye
- Essilor achieves a world record with its new Special Lenses range
- Focusing in: Optegra on adjusting over the past few years
- Providing eye care for patients with dementia
- “We have not seen absences of this level since the start of the pandemic”