A way to see without limits for your astigmatic patients
Johnson & Johnson Vision discusses the benefits of its ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day for ASTIGMATISM
Did you know that nearly half of patients that need vision correction have astigmatism in at least one eye?1 With ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day for ASTIGMATISM they can experience clear, stable vision through the day.2
Research shows unsatisfactory vision and comfort are the most common reasons for drop-out for astigmatic contact lens wearers.3 ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day for ASTIGMATISM works in harmony with the natural tears of the eye and gives excellent comfort and consistent, clear, stable vision all day long.4,5
Introducing ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day for ASTIGMATISM
ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day for ASTIGMATISM combines two technologies to provide excellent comfort and consistent, clear, stable vision all day long.2,5
EYELID STABILISED DESIGN
The lens harnesses the power of natural eyelid movements to help align and stabilise the lens,5 with four unique stabilisation zones that work with the eyelids to help keep the contact lens in place.5 This technology helps provide consistent, clear, stable vision resistant to the effect of gravity, for example due to head tilt.6
TEAR INSPIRED DESIGN
ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day for ASTIGMATISM also features HydraLuxeTM Technology which has a unique Tear Inspired Design that mimics the natural properties of the tears, helping to stabilise the tear film.5,7
Find the right trial lens for your astigmatic patients in just two clicks
EYELID STABILISED DESIGN for astigmatism is available across the ACUVUE® range and helps make fitting your astigmatic patients quicker and easier, so you can get the right trial contact lenses in just two clicks.
Simply click the link and follow the steps below:
- Enter spectacle prescription for one or both eyes. CLICK!
- See suitable ACUVUE® astigmatism products. CLICK!
- Receive your trial lens recommendation.
It’s as simple as that – give it a go today: www.jnjvisioncare.co.uk/contact-lens-astigmatism-calculator
- Young G, Sulley A, Hunt C. Prevalence of astigmatism in relation to soft contact lens fitting. Eye Contact Lens. 2011;37(1):20-25. Of the 47.4% of patients, nearly half exhibited significant astigmatism in one eye only
- Straker B, Hamada W, Sulley A, Olivares G. Fitting performance and efficiency with a new silicone hydrogel daily disposable toric contact lens. Poster presentation at GSLS Conference, January 2017
- Young G. Why one million contact lens wearers dropped out. Contact Lens & Anterior Eye, 27(2004) 83
- Straker B et al. New daily disposable toric CL for demanding days. Optician 2017.253; 6605: 25-28)
- JJV data on file 2016. HydraLuxeTM Technology definition
- JJVC data on file 2016. Design enhancements and resultant benefits of ACUVUE® OASYS Brand Contact Lenses 1-Day with HydraLuxeTM Technology for ASTIGMATISM
- JJV Data on File 2018.