Optometry Today (OT) is the official journal of the AOP and a trusted resource for Association members at every point in their career.
Relaunched in November 2015, the journal, and its associated website, is read by optometrists and dispensing opticians, as well as the wider profession. Every month the journal contains highly-rated continuing education and training (CET) articles, combined with in-depth science and business features, news and comment. The website is updated every day with the latest news in the optical sector, from research and technology, to industry and clinical and regulatory.
Why advertise in OT?*
- UK’s highest print circulation to registered optometrists and dispensing opticians
- 94% of readers rate OT as ‘excellent or good’
- 99.6% read ‘some to all’ of each edition of OT
- 78% of members spend ‘more than 30 minutes’ reading OT
- 72% of readers use OT to ‘learn about new products.’
OT readers as primary decision makers*
- 46% of survey respondents said that they look for further information on an advertiser’s website
- 43% of survey respondents said that request further information from the advertiser’s rep as a result of seeing an advert in OT
- 46% of survey respondents said that discuss a product or service with a colleague as a result of seeing an advert in OT
- 26% of survey respondents said that have made a purchase directly as a result of seeing an advert in OT.
Opportunities in OTAdvertising in OT extends beyond standard display opportunities, allowing businesses to look at high-impact creative executions, such as belly bands, roll folds and polybag printing, as well as engaging with the membership through thought-provoking features such as advertorials and roundtables.
Online advertising opportunities are also designed to allow companies to build an effective campaign that meets their specific objectives.
Recruitment in OTWith 52% of readers stating that they use OT as their primary method for seeking new job roles, the journal, both in print and online, also boasts a popular jobs section suitable for showcasing a wide range of optical vacancies.
For more information on advertising and recruitment opportunities in print and online, contact our publishers, Think.