Legal webinar: The sixth sense
Where: Online webinar
Interactive CET points: 1
This webinar will outline clinical presentations that can lead to civil negligence claims. The session will cover some of the more unusual cases the AOP legal team receive and discuss if there were opportunities to detect them earlier.
- How do I avoid being sued?
- A patient is suing me what do I do?
- What has to be proved for a claim against me to be successful?
- What conditions commonly result in legal action?
- What are the common mistakes and recurring themes that we see in legal claims?
- What is informed consent and what do I have to discuss with a patient?
- What practical tips can you give me to prevent me being sued?
There is 1 interactive CET point approved for this webinar. To be eligible for the point you need to watch the duration of the webinar via a computer or hand-held device. If you listen via the telephone only you will not be eligible for the point.
Please note that there are two steps to register for this webinar:
- Book on to the webinar by clicking ‘book now’
- On confirmation of your booking for this webinar you will receive an email with a link to register for the webinar on Zoom
Please ensure you complete both parts of the registration process be able to access the webinar.
Note: The information provided in this webinar was correct at the time of broadcast.