Legal webinar: Employment law issues facing optometrists today in Scotland
Where: Online webinar
Interactive CPD points: 1
This webinar will deal with employment law issues that members are facing, especially in light of the COVID-19 situation and the particular challenges this poses. The topics will include:
- Whistleblowing/health and safety – what if employees do not feel safe returning to work?
- Disability – what should be considered for people with disabilities?
- Furlough issues
- Changing working hours
- Redundancy – what rights and obligations arise?
There is 1 interactive CET point approved for this webinar. To be eligible for the point you need to watch the duration of the webinar via a computer or hand-held device. If you listen via the telephone only you will not be eligible for the point.
Please note that there are two steps to register for this webinar:
- Book on to the webinar by clicking ‘book now’
- On confirmation of your booking for this webinar you will receive an email with a link to register for the webinar on Zoom
Please ensure you complete both parts of the registration process be able to access the webinar.
18:00 - 19:00
Employment law issues facing Optometrists today in Scotland