Legal webinar: What should I do now? (England, Northern Ireland & Wales)
Where: Online Webinar
Interactive CET points: 1
This session covers some of the most common issues encountered by optometrists in everyday practice and includes practical advice on how to deal with them in a way which protects the patient, the practice and the practitioner. We will discuss a range of questions covering four broad areas; eye testing, record keeping, driving standards and data protection, both in normal practice and during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The questions we will discuss are based on queries the AOP’s regulatory team receives from members on a daily basis, including:
- Who is responsible for ensuring repeat tests are done?
- How do I refer patients safely?
- How can I comply with GDPR?
- What do I need to record?
There is 1 interactive CET point approved for this webinar. To be eligible for the point you need to watch the duration of the webinar via a computer or hand-held device. If you listen via the telephone only you will not be eligible for the point.
Please note that there are two steps to register for this webinar:
- Book on to the webinar by clicking ‘book now’
- On confirmation of your booking for this webinar you will receive an email with a link to register for the webinar on Zoom
Please ensure you complete both parts of the registration process be able to access the webinar.