Webinar: Sleep school
Where: Online webinar
Did you know that poor sleepers are twice as likely to struggle with productivity and three times more likely to struggle to concentrate? Or that chronic sleep debt can lead to long-term mood disorders, like depression and anxiety and increase your risk of cardio vascular disease, obesity and Alzheimer’s? (Great British Sleep Survey, 2012)
Whether you’re a sound sleeper or suffering insomniac, this webinar will show how your mood, productivity and health could all benefit from more restful and restorative sleep.
This 60 minute webinar, supported by Johnson & Johnson, will include:
- An insight in to the workings of your sleep cycle
- Sleep-inducing lifestyle and dietary habits
- Strategies for surviving on limited hours of sleep
- Stress-busting practices to help you switch off and sleep
- Managing any corona-induced anxiety that’s affecting our sleep
Please note that there is no CET available for this webinar.