Contact lens resources
New guidance and resources to support good contact lens use and care
The GOC launches its first Love Your Lenses Week from 25-31 March. Ahead of the campaign we’ve developed a selection of new resources, on contact lens wear and care, to support members if you are either taking part or just looking to expand your practice’s resources.
The new resources are designed to help contact lens wearers keep their eyes healthy and encourage good general and aftercare habits.
These resources include:
- Patient leaflet – ‘Advice if you wear soft contact lenses’
- Patient leaflet – ‘Advice if you wear rigid contact lenses’
- Advice video – Optometrist, Ceri Smith-Jaynes offers top tips in 60 seconds
- Image library – new images illustrating contact lens use (member log in required)
- Patient blog – ‘A convert to contacts’, in which AOP’s Communications Director, Vicky Vine discusses wearing contact lenses for the first time
The new contact lens additions form part of our growing ‘For patients’ section which now includes a suite of more than 12 patient leaflets and eye health videos.
Access our full range of information leaflets and videos from the ‘For patients’ section.