Notice of the AOP annual general meeting 2021
The AOP will host its 2021 AGM via Zoom on 9 June
To all members of the Association of Optometrists, the AGM of the Association of Optometrists will be held virtually, via Zoom, on Wednesday 9 June 2021. The AGM will commence at 10am. All members wishing to attend are invited to register their interest with Liz Routh via email by 12pm, 8 June.
Agenda for the Association of Optometrists’ Annual General Meeting 2021
- Introduction by the chairman
- To receive and approve the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on 4 November 2020
- Roll of deceased members
- To receive the chairman’s report
- To receive the chairman of Finance Committee’s report
- To approve the Annual Financial Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020
- To consider and, if thought correct, approve the proposal of the Board that BDO LLP be re-appointed as the Association’s auditors
- Any other business.
By Order of the Directors. Henrietta Alderman, chief executive, 2 Woodbridge Street, London EC1R ODG.
- Please note that a full set of the 2020 accounts are available on the AOP website in advance of the AGM
- A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting convened by the notice set out above is entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of his or her rights to attend and speak and vote in his or her place. A proxy need not be a member of the Association
- A form of proxy is available on the AOP website. To be effective, the instrument for appointing a proxy must be deposited with the Association’s chief executive at the Association’s office ([email protected]) no later than 3.45pm on Friday 4 June 2021. Completion of the proxy does not preclude a member from subsequently attending and voting at the meeting in person if he or she so wishes.