AOP appoints student reps for 2020
Student reps will help the AOP to develop initiatives and benefits
The AOP has appointed its 2020 student representatives in order to deliver the right help and support to student members throughout their degree.
Each student rep will ensure that AOP student members’ interests are addressed locally and nationally by helping to develop student initiatives and benefits.
Commenting on being appointed a student rep, Caroline Mansfield, who is studying at the University of Plymouth, said: “It’ll be great to see first-hand what’s to come in the new and exciting times for the profession.”
The 2020 student reps are:
- Anglia Ruskin University: Marina Pahal
- Aston University: Inderpal Ghuman
- University of Bradford: Hina Patel
- University of the West of England: Khambreal Garland
- Cardiff University: Millie Trotter
- University of Central Lancashire: Emily Chell
- City, University of London: Fatema Master
- Glasgow Caledonian University: Oliver Rose
- University of Hertfordshire: Tom Bonfield
- University of Huddersfield: Iqrah Saeed
- University of Manchester: Femina Solomon
- University of Plymouth: Caroline Mansfield.
To find out more about the AOP’s student reps, visit the AOP website.