1. Attendees will be able to discover exclusive product launches from exhibitors offering special show deals
2. Over 200 exhibitors will showcase thousands of products from global eyewear, equipment and contact lens brands
3. There will be over 100 CET points available through a line-up of speakers and workshops, designed for the entire practice team and delivered by the AOP
4. The new Future Practice Hub takes a look at the opportunities available to practices looking to evolve from a clinical, regulatory and professional perspective
5. The dispensing workshops will offer visitors a chance to have a go at making frames, with expert insight offered into how high quality frames are produced
6. A new audiology section will showcase everything a practitioner needs to know about offering audiology services in practice
7. Over at the 20/20 Catwalk, visitors can see the latest eye care technology, fashion frames and product innovations
8. Exhibitors such as Scorpion Eyewear, Shamir and Cerium will be hosting happy hours and raising a glass to the 100% Optical’s fifth year. There will also be an anniversary party in the main bar on Saturday between 6–9pm
9. Another new area is the Optical Academy, which provides visitors with the opportunity to engage with educated targeted for the wider practice
10. Prototypes of six shortlisted entries will be showcased at 100% Optical as part of a ‘Celebration of Vision’ design competition that is run in partnership with the Royal College of Art to celebrate the show’s landmark fifth anniversary. The competition winner will be judged and announced on Sunday at 3pm at the Fashion Hub.
For further information on the show, visit the 100% Optical website.