Entries open for AFTAS
Entries are now open for optometry students to enter this year's AOP Film and Television Awards
The winner of the AFTA for Best Picture will be revealed during the gala dinner which is hosted on the Saturday night of the conference which will be held for a second consecutive year at Center Parcs' Sherwood Forest resort on November 28–29.
Students should upload their entries to YouTube and inform OT's clinical editor for multimedia, Ceri Smith-Jaynes.
2. Films should be 3–5 minutes long
3. To submit a film, upload it to YouTube and send the link to Ceri Smith-Jaynes, OT clinical editor for multimedia
4. The judges decision is final
5. By submitting your entry you allow the AOP to promote the video in all forms through OT and the AOP where relevant
6. We are able to accept more than one entry per university
7. Winners will be interviewed after the presentation for OT