Full or part-time optometrist required for very busy, modern, independent practice in Morriston, Swansea, close to Junction 45 of M4.
This is an exciting role in a well-equipped practice, with friendly and experienced full back up staff, including clinical assistants and a dispensing optician.
We have two consulting rooms currently operating, each with a Henson Perimeter, Perkins Tonometer and Pulsair Tonometer.
We also have:
- An Optomap Daytona Widefield Scanner
- A Topcon SD Maestro OCT
- KAT Slit-lamp mounted Tonometer and Pachmate Pachymeter.
Your role will include:
- Regular sight-testing appointments
- Contact lens assessments and checks.
You will be encouraged to take an interest in (no significant experience necessary at outset):
- Myopia managements (all forms)
- Medical retina work (AMD and Diabetes in particular)
- Acute eyecare appointments (PEARS/EHEW)
- Low vision work
- Specialist contact lens work (e.g. Ortho-K, Keratoconus)
- High quality dispensing.
You will be well paid, commensurate with experience and pro-rated dependent upon your full/part-time status.
Please enquire about this exciting and varied opportunity for an initial chat and/or interview with Tony Stout (Principal Optometrist and Director.)
If applying for this role, please mention that you saw the advert on the OT website.