We do it all at OQ. (And we’re very humble about it.) But seriously, when it comes to your eyewear needs, we know how to fill ‘em.
We’re your friendly neighbourhood optical, featuring fashionable frame stylists and eye health specialists. Oh, and we do it all at one fair, flat price. Designed in-house with quality in mind, our handcrafted frames house locally cut lenses and feature thoughtfully sourced materials. All glasses start at just £115, including single-vision prescription lenses, anti-scratch, and anti-glare coatings.
Our team is here to get your eyes in check and your style set in no time. Anytime you walk into an Ollie Quinn boutique, you’ll experience a personalized eye care consultation and an all-around great time with our friendly crew. Our goal is to help each and every one of our customers create their own vision - whether that be with a new pair of glasses or a session in one of our boutique’s creative co-working spaces.
Our stores are more than retail spaces - they’re places for community and collaboration, inclusive spaces where freelancers, artists, entrepreneurs, and creatives can come together to share ideas, learn from one another and get stuff done.
Find out more at www.olliequinn.co.uk
The RoleAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Resident Optometrist to join our store in Clapham. We are looking for a highly motivated, friendly, and dynamic Optometrist to support our existing and expanding services. Our stores are busy, modern, and well equipped to provide great eye tests and contact lens services.
You won't be just the Optometrist, you will be a key ambassador of the brand and its values. You’ll take pride in the quality of the work you do and provide only the best standard of care.
At Ollie Quinn, you will not only work in the exam room, but you will also be a key part of the team. You will work with the Store Manager to build a successful team and a great experience for our customers.
The retail team will support you with day-to-day activities but will also look to you for Optical guidance and knowledge.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment, to grow and manage in a self-starter environment with endless potential, and be liberated from the constraints of NHS GOS examinations
- Passionate about delivering the best health care and achieving the optimal outcomes for patients
- Ability to make patients at ease knowing they are receiving the best quality eye examination
- Professional and personable
- A friendly disposition and keen sense of humour
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to changing environment
- A team player
- Fully qualified to practice in the respective area of the position
- Availability to work on Saturdays
- Maintain current knowledge of lens technologies
- Strong organizational, communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Fashion-forward sensibility and the ability to deliver the Ollie Quinn experience
- Fluent in written and oral English (knowledge of a second language is an asset)
- Live the OQ values – Honest, open, and collaborative
- 1 - 2 years of Optometry experience
- GOC Registered
- Strong customer service, management, and communication skills
To apply, please get in touch with Yusufali Pirmohamed by emailing [email protected]