We have an exciting opportunity for a registered optometrist, who specialises in cataract pathways, to take a lead role in shaping and delivering modern ophthalmology services, in our brand new clinic in Newcastle.
This is a brilliant opportunity to really put your mark on a new, state of the art, Centre of Excellence. We're looking for someone to join a multi disciplinary team working alongside Consultants, in pre and post-operative consultations. Assessing the suitability of patients for cataract surgery. This role is open to full-time or part-time applicants.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
There has never been a better time to join Optegra, as a provider of specialist eye care, we are bringing our expertise and passion to new areas within the UK, specifically Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
- Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually, this role pays up to £57,000 FTE
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- SMART working schemes – because we believe in work life balance
- Funded training and development – because we believe in our people
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
- Private Healthcare.
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional optometrist with a passion for providing the highest quality patient care and have demonstrable Cataract experience, ideally gained in Hospital or private practice.
You will have:
- Current GOC registration as a fully qualified optometrist
- IP qualified
- WOPEC qualified
- Three years experience of Cataract pathways
- Be driven to provide excellent outcomes for our patients
- Commercially aware with passion for delivering high standards of customer service and clinical care
- Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers; personable, confident and articulate at all times.
You’ll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door – and you’ll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Mandeep Toor for an information pack by e-mailing mandeep.[email protected] or by applying for the role. Take a look at our history and vision but clicking the following link Optegra story: https://www.optegra.com/optegra-story/
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.