Duties of the roles will include:
- To carry out eye examinations in accordance with company procedures and NHS regulations
- Prescribe, supply and fit appropriate spectacle lenses and contact lenses
- To advise patients on appropriate use of spectacles and contact lenses, as well as appropriate lighting levels in relation to reading and writing
- To refer patients to an Ophthalmologist eye specialist, where required
- To maintain patient records to a professional standard
- To maintain ongoing professional CET.
- Full registration as an optometrist with the General Optical Council (GOC)
- Must have achieved core competencies as specified by the College of Optometrists and as
approved by the GOC
- Must be of a confident and professional, yet friendly and approachable disposition
- Must have excellent patient/customer care skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to demonstrate sound professional ethics
- Demonstrable previous experience.
To apply for a post please forward your full CV with a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for appointment to Kumar Keshavji on [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 4 February.