London Vision Clinic in Central London requires a full time qualified optometrist.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the team of experienced, dedicated and highly skilled clinicians and world leading surgeons.
We offer a range of refractive surgery options and are dedicated to offering the highest standards of customer care and clinical results all backed up by research.
Applicants should be motivated and flexible individuals with a passion for working in this dynamic industry and prepared to operate at the highest clinical level whilst maintaining the best customer service.
• GOC registered
• Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
• Dedicated and motivated to be trained to work under standard operating procedures
• Some knowledge of refractive surgery although full training will be given
Job Benefits and Information:
• 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Excellent salary package
• Pension, Private dental and health insurance
• Travel Card Options
• Childcare Vouchers
• Teambuilding and away days
• Individual Training Budgets
• Opportunity to work with the latest technology in ophthalmology
• Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
If you are someone who:
• Strives to deliver clinical excellence
• Considers customer service to be essential
• Takes pride in being part of something great
• Is an enthusiastic team player with a hard work ethic
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
Location of vacancy:
020 7224 1005