Specsavers Opticians in Clapham, London are seeking to recruit GOC registered Optometrists.
Description of role:
• To carry out eye examinations in accordance with company procedures and NHS regulations.
• Prescribe, supply and fit appropriate spectacle lenses and contact lenses.
• To advise patients on appropriate use of spectacles and contact lenses, as well as appropriate lighting levels in relation to reading and writing.
• To refer patients to an Ophthalmologist eye specialist, where required.
• To maintain patient records to a professional standard.
• To maintain ongoing professional CET.
Qualifications / skills required:
• Full registration as an Optometrist with the General Optical Council.
• Must have achieved core competencies as specified by the college of Optometrists and as approved by the GOC.
• Must be of a confident and professional, yet friendly and approachable disposition.
• Must have excellent patient / customer care skills.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Able to demonstrate sound professional ethics.
• Demonstrable previous experience.
£40,000 - £54,000 per annum (depending on experience and accreditations held) + performance related bonus and benefits.
Telephone number: 07823444922
Email address: Millie.firstname.lastname@example.org