The focus at our practices is taking the time needed to get things right – from the warmth of the welcome, to the thoroughness of the eye examination and the quality of the dispensing and collection. Literally you will be at the very centre of our practice, you’ll be the ambassador for our business, so you’ll need to be someone who is at ease engaging with all types of people. You’ll take pride in the quality of your examination and treat every customer as an individual.
As you’d expect you’ll spend most of your day working closely with customers, testing eyes, fitting contact lenses, performing aftercare appointments, performing MECS appointments and delivering the standards of service and expertise that sets us apart from other opticians. You’ll handover to a highly skilled retail team, making the best recommendations for the customer’s individual needs whether that be spectacles, contact lenses or an adjustment and service of their glasses.
As a key part of our business, you’ll work closely with the directors to build a successful team to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. This means encouraging best practice and the absolutely highest standards at all times as well as providing your expert opinion on the clinical development of the practice.
Our wonderful team will support you every step of the way - and as you’re our specialist Optometrist, they will look to you for support and advice. You can expect a busy but highly professional environment where everyone’s working towards the same goal: providing a truly bespoke, expert and individual service for each and every customer.
You will have:
• A positive, can do attitude
• great communication skills
• great computer literacy
• be willing to go the extra mile to ensure our customers expectations are exceeded throughout.
• Share your clinical expertise to develop and grow our business.
• Be MECS accredited or working towards MECS accreditation.
• Be fully qualified optometrist
• GOC registration.
In appreciation for your expertise we can offer you:
• £65K salary (pro rata)
• Generous 30 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
• 30 minute testing
• Wonderful working environment with fantastic work life balance.
• No Sunday working, No late nights, No bank holidays!
Telephone number: 01795 472 550
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org