Specsavers Opticians in Frome and Warminster are currently seeking to recruit experienced GOC-registered optometrists.
Duties of the roles will include:
- To carry out eye examinations in accordance with company procedures and NHS regulations
- Prescribe, supply and fit appropriate spectacle lenses and contact lenses
- To advise patients on appropriate use of spectacles and contact lenses, as well as appropriate lighting levels in relation to reading and writing
- To refer patients to an Ophthalmologist eye specialist, where required
- To maintain patient records to a professional standard
- To maintain ongoing professional CET.
- Full registration as an optometrist with the General Optical Council (GOC)
- Must have achieved core competencies as specified by the College of Optometrists and as approved by the GOC
- Must be of a confident and professional, yet friendly and approachable disposition
- Must have excellent patient / customer care skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to demonstrate sound professional ethics.
Salary: £36,000-£50,000 (dependant on experience), plus performance related bonus and benefits.
To apply for this post please forward your full CV with a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the post. Please email email@example.com