Specsavers Opticians in Eastbourne, East Sussex is seeking to recruit an experienced GOC-registered optometrist.
Salary: £45,000 per annum + performance related bonus + benefits.
Duties of the roles will include:
- To carry out eye examinations in accordance with company procedures and NHS regulations
- Prescribe, supply and fit appropriate spectacle lenses and contact lenses
- To advise patients on appropriate use of spectacles, contact lenses as well as appropriate lighting levels in relation to reading and writing
- To refer patients to an Ophthalmologist eye specialist, where required
- To maintain patient records to a professional standard
- To maintain ongoing professional CET.
- Full registration as an optometrist with the GOC
- Must have achieved core competencies as specified by the College of Optometrists and as approved by the GOC
- Must be of a confident and professional, yet friendly and approachable disposition
- Must have excellent patient / customer care skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to demonstrate sound professional ethics.
To apply for this post please forward your full CV with a covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the post to Mr Shaf Zaman, 43 Terminus Road Eastbourne, BN21 3QL.
Closing date for applications: 15th February 2017.
Telephone: 01323 649767