Optometrist or dispensing optician
They are now looking to identify an experienced Optics professional to nurture the practice in the area, whilst confidently undertaking the day to day management of the practice.
The practice will be equipped with a full range of equipment expected for an optometric practice and superb state of the art clinical OCT equipment to provide the best in clinical care, offering a wide range of services.
Working alongside their fellow optometrists, it is the responsibility of Cutler and Gross Opticians to make sure their clients get a complete eye examination; with clear information, sound advice and a friendly, professional approach. You’ll work to the highest clinical standards and help to build a loyal customer base and drive the business forward.
- Fully qualified and GOC registered
- Previous experience of luxury dispensing and practice management would be beneficial
- Immaculate presentation and willingness to maintain a pristine work environment
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Must assume leadership responsibilities, yet work as part of a team
- Highly organised, able to multitask and prioritise
- Able to "take ownership" of issues and see them through to resolution
- An interest in fashion who follows trends and fashion news