Gary Barlow announced as face of Osiris Eyewear’s new collection
The range of spectacles and sunglasses will be exclusively available from Specsavers later this month
08 February 2019
Specsavers has announced that songwriter Gary Barlow is the face of the latest collection of spectacles and sunglasses from Osiris Eyewear.
The collection, which will be available exclusively at the multiple from 14 February, is inspired by minimalistic Nordic architecture and colours of the Italian Riviera.
Speaking about the partnership, Mr Barlow said: “I think there’s no difference between creating music and someone crafting a design, such as a pair of glasses. It’s all in the decisions that are made to bring something to life – the creativity and artistry are the same.”
Specsavers explained that the range of 38 spectacles and six sunglasses is designed for “men and women who appreciate great design and whose clothing choices are influenced by classic style, not fashion trends.”
- Specsavers introduces new clinical technician role to the group
- Hakim Group expands portfolio in Scotland
- Independent service providers: reducing cataract waiting lists, market shifts, and the impact of COVID-19
- Facing inflation: “Operational costs will need careful scrutiny”
- “The pandemic has shown us that the optometry and ophthalmology sectors can work together”