Vision Express launches exclusive Tomato Glasses style
A range of four children’s frames, including one exclusive design, were added to the multiple’s eyewear selection in December
23 January 2019
Vision Express has partnered with children’s eyewear company Tomato Glasses and launched a range of frames in its stores nationwide.
The collection of four frames, which has been available since 5 December, includes a crystal bear design that is exclusive to the multiple.
Each style features soft, flexible curl tips that are fully adjustable to cater for different bridge measurements.
Head of frames at Vision Express, Emma Ashwell, said: “With a staggering one in five children reporting an undetected eye problem, we’re happy to help parents take their children’s vision seriously with the launch of Tomato Glasses at Vision Express. With their fun design and child-proof engineering, they’ll protect children’s eyesight for years to come.”
- Specsavers introduces new clinical technician role to the group
- Hakim Group expands portfolio in Scotland
- Independent service providers: reducing cataract waiting lists, market shifts, and the impact of COVID-19
- Facing inflation: “Operational costs will need careful scrutiny”
- “The pandemic has shown us that the optometry and ophthalmology sectors can work together”