Specsavers launches Disney Vintage
The multiple has introduced a new eyewear range for children
18 October 2018
Specsavers has introduced a Disney Vintage range of eyewear to mark Mickey Mouse’s 90th birthday.
Available exclusively from the multiple in the UK, the four new frames are suitable for girls and boys.
While one frame features a black acetate design with “fun” frame insides that feature black and white vintage Mickey Mouse graphics, another is made with dark blue acetate and has Mickey Mouse on the sides and white and navy polka dot arms.
There is also a pink metal frame in the collection, as well as a round-eye design with a black and red acetate front and metal temples.
Micky Mouse made his debut in a cartoon entitled Steam Boat Willie in November 1928.
- UK surgeon finds 27 missing contact lenses in woman’s eye
- Essilor achieves a world record with its new Special Lenses range
- Hakim Group hosts retreat for 20 Irish practice members
- Harnessing insight on the economy to empower optical practices
- Figures reveal pandemic impact on retinoblastoma diagnosis