UK independent hosts eyewear brand's entire collection for the day
BBR Optometry will showcase Anne et Valentin frames at an open day on 4 September
09 August 2018
The Hereford-based independent will host the UK's brand ambassador for Anne et Valentin on 4 September, who will be on hand to offer style consultations. While consultations can be booked in advance, the independent confirmed that some walk-in slots will also be available.
The full range of the brand’s handmade spectacles will be available in practice for the day.
Anne et Valentin was established in 1984 and is handmade in Toulouse, France. The frames are made from a range of materials, including acetate and metal.
Describing the brand, a spokesperson for Anne et Valentin said: “We believe a frame should not only flatter and complement, but express who you really are. Our purpose is to express the essence of every individual through their choice of eyewear.”
Speaking about the open day, BBR Optometry's practice manager, Daniel Read, said: “We’re looking forward to welcoming Anne et Valentin's UK brand ambassador. This is a rare chance for our customers and fans of the eyewear collection to have a style consultation from someone at the brand and to view the complete range of frames.”
BBR Optometry will open its doors from 8.45am to 7pm on 4 September for the brand open day.
- Specsavers introduces new clinical technician role to the group
- Hakim Group expands portfolio in Scotland
- Independent service providers: reducing cataract waiting lists, market shifts, and the impact of COVID-19
- Facing inflation: “Operational costs will need careful scrutiny”
- “The pandemic has shown us that the optometry and ophthalmology sectors can work together”