Marcolin and Guess extend partnership
A license agreement renewal has been extended until 2025
10 January 2018
Marcolin Group has announced the renewal of an exclusive license agreement with fashion brand Guess.
The agreement has been extended until 2025, and will see Marcolin continue to design, manufacture and distribute Guess sunglasses and optical styles worldwide.
Speaking about the partnership extension, executive vice chairman of Marcolin Group, Giovanni Zoppas (pictured), said: "We begin a new chapter of a collaboration that has distinguished itself for over 25 years of the two companies' history.
"The license agreement renewal with Guess reaffirms our solidity and represents another important step in the long-term development and growth plan of Marcolin Group."
Co-founder of Guess, Paul Marciano, added that the company is looking forward to future success and growth within the eyewear industry.
The Guess range includes models for men and women, as well as for children and teenagers.
- UK surgeon finds 27 missing contact lenses in woman’s eye
- Essilor achieves a world record with its new Special Lenses range
- Focusing in: Optegra on adjusting over the past few years
- Providing eye care for patients with dementia
- “We have not seen absences of this level since the start of the pandemic”