Patients will be able to exchange their Transitions lenses within 30 days if they are not satisfied
19 May 2017
Shamir is offering patients purchasing its Transitions lenses a free exchange policy within 30 days if they are not fully satisfied.
Exclusively designed for independent practices, the initiative forms part of Shamir’s national Challenge Us campaign, which aims to highlight the company’s core beliefs in quality, service and value.
From June, practices with be able to select a three-month period during which they will introduce the campaign and Shamir will support them with point of sale materials and advice.
General manager of Shamir, Phil Bareham, explained that the company wants to incorporate its three values into every campaign it launches going forward because “we believe independent opticians can thrive with our support regarding business marketing tools, quality lenses and supreme value for money,” he said.
- Specsavers introduces new clinical technician role to the group
- Johnson & Johnson Vision secures approval for Acuvue Oasys Max 1-Day
- Vision screening in older adults does not identify risky drivers
- The evolving scope of hospital optometry
- “The pandemic has shown us that the optometry and ophthalmology sectors can work together”