Dunelm Optical eyes southern growth with new appointment
Nick Cooper appointed area sales manager for the south of England
27 January 2015
Dunelm Optical is forging ahead with ambitious growth plans with the appointment of a new area sales manager for the south of England.
Nick Cooper joins the company after 25 years working in the optical industry. His remit for Dunelm is to further grow its footprint among independent opticians in the South London, South West and South of the M4 territories. He will sell leading names in the Dunelm eyewear collection including Janet Reger, Paul Costelloe, Celine Dion, Julian Beaumont, Retro, Chantelle and Whiz Kidz.
Mr Cooper said: “I’m thrilled to have joined one of the most respected suppliers of eyewear and prescription glazing in the UK. The challenge of servicing one of Dunelm Optical’s most established regions is one I’ll thrive on.
“To be able to sell such a quality cross range of frames, backed up by a major in-house lens laboratory, is a really exciting opportunity for me.”
Mr Cooper has taken over from Remy Oudes, who has retired from the company.
- UK surgeon finds 27 missing contact lenses in woman’s eye
- Essilor achieves a world record with its new Special Lenses range
- Focusing in: Optegra on adjusting over the past few years
- Providing eye care for patients with dementia
- “We have not seen absences of this level since the start of the pandemic”