No7 extends partnership with CooperVision
The two companies will launch a mini scleral contact lens from Blanchard in the UK
25 May 2019
No7 has extended its partnership with CooperVision’s specialty eye care division in order to launch specialty contact lenses in the UK.
The extension will see the continuation of contact lenses such as EyeDream for orthokeratology from Procornea and the addition of One Fit mini scleral contact lenses from Blanchard.
Head of commercial operations at CooperVision’s specialty eye care division, Stuart Cockerill, said: “We are delighted to be able to add the One Fit lens from our Blanchard business to No 7’s portfolio to bring this innovative scleral lens to the UK market as a key offering for keratoconus and other irregular cornea patients.”
Speaking about the One Fit contact lens, managing director of No7, Ashley Pepper, added: “We believe the One Fit lens will be an important addition to our manufacturing and specialist lens portfolio and together with the expertise of CooperVision, will form part of our joint commitment to bring patients with the most complex corneas the latest designs and the very best options.”
- CooperVision launches myopia action plan for ECPs
- Johnson & Johnson Vision removes plastic pouches from Acuvue deliveries
- Alcon achieves GreenCircle certification for zero waste to landfill
- CooperVision launches new dashboard to illustrate plastic neutral goals
- No7 Contact Lenses launches myopia campaign