"A life of jobs"
Research associate at the Chartered Institute for Professional Development (CIPD), Louisa Baczor, on the ‘sandwich’ generation, managing fairness, and how to actively listen to employees
- Specsavers introduces new clinical technician role to the group
- Johnson & Johnson Vision secures approval for Acuvue Oasys Max 1-Day
- Vision screening in older adults does not identify risky drivers
- The evolving scope of hospital optometry
- “The pandemic has shown us that the optometry and ophthalmology sectors can work together”