Logging in FAQs
Advice on logging in to the AOP website
If you're having problems with logging in to the website, we have compiled a list of the more commonly encountered issues together with some advice on how these can be resolved.
If you are unable to log in, please refer to the questions and answers below in the first instance. If, having read the advice, your problem persists, please contact us on [email protected]. We will reply to you within 48 hours (week days), if not sooner.
Frequently asked questions about logging in:
1. Which email address should I use to log in - my work email address or my home email address?
Please log in with the email address to which you receive member communications from the AOP.
2. What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
3. What do I do if I receive a message saying that my email address or password is not recognised?
4. What do I do if I am told to re-register on the site?
Click on the Register link on the login page and complete the online form. You will need to enter the following information:
- Membership number
- Email address (please enter the email address associated with your AOP membership)
- Password (of your choice)
- Forum user name (of your choice)
Then click on the 'Register' button.
Once you are registered you should be able to log in successfully with your email address and chosen password. You may need to refresh your browser before doing so.
5. What do I do if I am unable to successfully register on the website?
Please check that you have used the correct email address and entered all other information correctly. If you are still unable to register, please contact us on [email protected]p.org.uk. Please quote your AOP or GOC number to help us identify you.
6. How do I register if I've changed my surname?
If you have changed your surname, for immediate access to MyAOP, you should register with the surname that you were using when you originally joined the AOP. You should then contact the membership team on [email protected] who will help you update your account with your new surname.