Online peer discussion - independent practice owners
Peer discussion is a great way to share ideas and reflect on different approaches. You will be presented with three cases to discuss in small groups with your peers.
Delegates will benefit from:
- Cases specific to those working as independent practice owners
- Hearing different approaches to managing clinical situations from their peers
- Recognising the importance of reflection on current and future practice
Are your contact lens patients truly comfortable? This peer discussion, delivered in partnership with Johnson & Johnson Vision, will encourage you to consider ways in which we can identify and maximise contact lens patient satisfaction. It will challenge you to consider contact lens comfort in relation to material properties and beyond. With an ever increasing variety of contact lenses available on the market, this interactive session will explore ways we can adapt a patient centric approach to contact lens recommendation and management.
This session is for AOP members who work as independent practice owners only.
This session also took place on 30 March and 8 July. If you attended either of these sessions you will not be eligible for the CET points.
- There are three interactive CET points approved for this webinar
- To be eligible for the CET you need to attend for the duration of the meeting using audio and video as well as participate in several interactive polls
- You will not be eligible for the CET if you dial in to the audio only using a telephone
- This event does not cover the requirement for therapeutic specialist optometrists
- By attending an AOP Peer Discussion you will be fulfilling the GOC’s peer review requirement for optometrists
- The meeting will take place using Zoom
- We recommend that you use a computer or tablet device to participate in this meeting
- You will not be able to participate in this meeting if you are using Chromebooks/Chrome OS or Zoom tooms as you will be unable to join breakout rooms