Online peer discussion - independent practice owners
Peer discussion is a great way to share ideas and reflect on different approaches. You will be presented with three cases to discuss in small groups with your peers.
Delegates will benefit from:
- Cases specific to those working as independent practitioners
- Hearing different approaches to managing clinical situations from their peers
- Recognising the importance of reflection on current and future practice
This session, delivered in partnership with Johnson & Johnson Vision, will help you explore how best to manage presbyopic patients by following the journey of an existing spherical contact lens wearer who has recently become presbyopic. It will discuss the most effective ways to recommend alternative methods of visual correction based on the patients changing visual needs and encourage you to consider the fitting steps required for optimum success, and how this may differ at various stages of contact lens wear.
This session is for AOP members who work as independent practice owners only.
- There are three interactive CET points approved for this webinar
- To be eligible for the CET you need to attend for the duration of the meeting using audio and video as well as participate in several interactive polls
- You will not be eligible for the CET if you dial in to the audio only using a telephone
- This event does not cover the requirement for therapeutic specialist optometrists
- By attending this peer discussion you will be fulfilling the GOC’s peer review requirement for optometrists
- The meeting will take place using Zoom
- We recommend that you use a computer or tablet device to participate in this meeting
- You will not be able to participate in this meeting if you are using Chromebooks/Chrome OS or Zoom rooms as you will be unable to join breakout rooms