Online peer discussion - therapeutic prescribers
Peer discussion is a great way to share ideas and reflect on different approaches. You will be presented with cases to discuss in small groups with your peers.
Delegates will benefit from:
- Cases specific to therapeutic prescribers
- Hearing different approaches to managing clinical situations from their peers
- Recognising the importance of reflection on current and future practice
All the therapeutic peer discussions in 2021 will cover the same cases and therefore points will only be awarded once.
- This peer discussion will be approved for three interactive CET points
- To be eligible for the CET you need to attend for the duration of the meeting using audio and video as well as participate in several interactive polls
- You will not be eligible for the CET if you dial in to the audio only using a telephone
- This event will be approved for therapeutic prescribing optometrists only
- By attending an AOP peer discussion you will be fulfilling the GOC’s peer review requirement
The meeting will take place using Zoom.
We recommend that you use a computer or tablet device to participate in this meeting.
You will not be able to participate in this meeting if you are using Chromebooks/Chrome OS or Zoom rooms as you will be unable to join breakout rooms.