Online peer discussion
Peer discussion is a great way to share ideas and reflect on different approaches. You will be presented with cases to discuss in small groups with your peers.
Delegates will benefit from:
- Hearing different approaches to managing clinical situations from their peers
- Recognising the importance of reflection on current and future practice
All the peer discussions in 2021 will cover the same cases and therefore points will only be awarded once.
- This peer discussion will be approved for three interactive CET points
- To be eligible for the CET you need to attend for the duration of the meeting using audio and video as well as participate in several interactive polls
- You will not be eligible for the CET if you dial in to the audio only using a telephone
- This event does not cover the requirement for contact lens opticians or therapeutic specialist optometrists
- By attending an AOP peer discussion you will be fulfilling the GOC’s peer review requirement for optometrists
- The meeting will take place using Zoom
- We recommend that you use a computer or tablet device to participate in this meeting
- You will not be able to participate in this meeting if you are using Chromebooks/Chrome OS or Zoom rooms as you will be unable to join breakout rooms