Online peer discussion, November
Interactive CPD points: 3
Peer discussion is a great way to share ideas and reflect on different approaches. You will be presented with three cases to discuss in small groups with your peers.
Delegates will benefit from:
- Hearing different approaches to managing clinical situations from their peers
- Recognising the importance of reflection on current and future practice
We restrict numbers at these events to ensure the best experience. To allow everyone the opportunity to attend, please only book to attend one peer discussion. Multiple bookings will be removed.
Please note that this event will only take place if the GOC continues to allow delivery of CET virtually. If this changes, we will be in touch as soon as we can.
- There are three interactive CET points approved for this webinar
- To be eligible for the CET you need to attend for the duration of the meeting and be able to participate in interactive polls
- You will not be eligible for the CET if you dial in to the audio only using a telephone
- These events do not cover the requirement for contact lens opticians or therapeutic specialist optometrists
- By attending an AOP Peer Discussion you will be fulfilling the GOC’s peer review requirement for optometrists
The meeting will take place using Zoom.
We recommend that you use a computer or tablet device to participate in this meeting.
Please note: you will not be able to participate in this meeting if you are using Chromebooks/Chrome OS or Zoom Rooms as you will be unable to join breakout rooms.
18:30 - 19:45
Online peer discussion
I work on the High Street for a small independent group in Wiltshire. I also triage ophthalmology referrals from the High Street and GPs into secondary care on behalf of the clinical commissioning group. I enjoy seeing patients in a primary care setting and helping them achieve the best visual outcome with a range of appliances.