Where: Coram St, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 1HT
CET points applied: 16+
Target groups: O, TO
Therapeutics London focuses on the specialist area of therapeutics, covering all competencies required for IP-qualified optometrists alongside specialist peer discussion. It will appeal to practitioners who are part way through their therapeutics qualification, are considering the IP route, or simply want to make better use of the existing core competencies.
Delegates will experience
- Engaging content from high-profile speakers
- Hands-on skills workshops
- CET across a range of therapeutics competencies including specialist peer discussion
- Therapeutic management of a variety of ocular diseases
- An opportunity to network with like-minded optometrists
Bookings for this conference will be available shortly. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Time||Session name||CET points|
|9.00am - 5.00pm||Check back soon for more information|
Please check back soon for more information on this conference.
Please note that all bookings for AOP events are subject to our terms and conditions, which include our cancellation policy.
If you are interested in booking accommodation at the Holiday Inn, Bloomsbury, please call the reservations team at the hotel directly on 020 7923 6601.
Please note that contact information and debit/credit cared details will be taken in order to secure the booking.
The rates for accommodation, bed and breakfast, are:
- Sunday 22 September: £189
- Monday 23 September: £109